Do I need permission to let my property?

If you have a mortgage or loan, you will need the permission of your lender first. You should also check with your insurer to see if you need a specific lettings policy. If your property is leasehold you should check with your freeholder. Finally, you can also ask local authorities to see if you need any planning permission, especially if you intend to make the property a House in Multiple Occupation. If you are unsure contact us and we would be happy to advise you.

Allison Residential Lettings

704 Clarkston Road
G44 3YR
T: 0141 321 2438