Do I need to insure my property?

As a landlord you are responsible for insuring the property and any content included with the tenancy. The tenants are responsible for insuring their own possessions. You insurance should also cover you and contain a public liability insurance.

Allison Residential Lettings

61 Mansefield Crescent
G76 7EA

T: 0141 533 9798