Do I need to pay for my tenant’s bills and council tax?

What the landlord has to pay should be clearly stated in the tenancy agreement, so that the tenant knows what is included and what isn’t. Tenants should be aware that their TV licence, if they have one, does not automatically to their new address and should provide their current details so that the correct property is licensed.

Allison Residential Lettings

704 Clarkston Road
G44 3YR
T: 0141 321 2438