Income tax

All landlords could be liable to pay tax on their rental income, whether they live in the UK or are based overseas. There are specific tax rules for overseas landlords.

We can advise and help overseas landlords but a good idea is to look at

Allison Residential Lettings

1 Corrie Grove
G44 3PP

T: 0141 316 1496