What references and documents do I need to provide?

The agency will carry our standard reference checks so they can verify your history as a tenant and confirm your suitability for the tenancy. The documents you will have to provide include:

  • Proof of ID and residency
  • Employers reference
  • Previous landlord reference
  • The agency will also carry out a credit check

Allison Residential Lettings

704 Clarkston Road
G44 3YR
T: 0141 321 2438
E: info@allisonlettings.co.uk