With rent arrears a continual concern, protecting your rental income is extremely important.
At Allison Residential Lettings we can provide a rent protection product as well as covering the cost of any potential eviction in order to give you peace of mind should the tenant stop paying rent.
WHAT RENT PROTECTION OFFERS:
The comprehensive rent protection provided includes:
- Rent guarantee protection, providing protection from day 1 of rental arrears on a Nil Excess basis
- Rent payable until vacant possession, even when this runs beyond the end of the tenancy agreements
- Legal costs to obtain possession of the property if the tenant fails to pay the rent
- Total claims limit of £50,000
- Full legal protection for when the tenant fails to vacate at the end of the agreed term
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE TENANTS DO FAIL TO PAY THE RENT?
Fingers crossed this never happens, however circumstances do arise in people’s lives meaning financial hardship might affect rent payments.
- Just sit back and relax, if a claim for rent protection is required you don’t need to be involved
- We handle that side of things for you with a dedicated legal specialist
- Our rent protection is Nil Excess and payable until vacant possession